TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just purchased my Cycleracks rear rack this morning and now I would like to purchase the Kolpin fuel can and mount. Looking at the mount, I can't see how it would mount to the Cycleracks, but I've seen pictures of your bikes with it mounted. I would like it mounted where it free stands at 90 degrees off of the back of the rack so I can use a trunk or top box of some sort. Do you guys have any pictures of how yours are mounted? I just don't want to order it yet until I'm sure I can mount it how I want it mounted.

Also, for those of you who have the Cycleracks with their pannier frames, how did you mount the tool tubes? I would like it mounted under the rack at the back, one on each side if I can manage it, but with the pictures I've seen of yours, they stick out of the sides of the rack. With the pannier frames on, I don't know if that would work.

I'm sure this will make more sense to me once I have the rack installed and everything, but I was just hoping to see what you guys have.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, the U-bolt and rubber spacer sounds like it'll work. I'd probably do two of them just to make extra sure it ain't going anywhere.

Thanks,

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts