TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These came new with my Krator Dominator headlight assembly, I had already purchased H4/LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com before I realized the headlight assembly included LED bulbs, description just said H4 bulbs. As you can see from the pic these are fairly basic and don't have the giant heat sinks others do but I suspect they work just fine. If anyone can use 'em let me know, hate to see them just gather dust. Yours for the cost of shipping...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oldworld124 / twbigblake--

LOL, my dominator headlight install is a complete copy of TWbigblake's, down to the black plastic number plate behind the lights to tidy up the appearance of the wiring!

--josh

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
oldworld124 / twbigblake--

LOL, my dominator headlight install is a complete copy of TWbigblake's, down to the black plastic number plate behind the lights to tidy up the appearance of the wiring!

--josh
This is probably due to the genetic trait conzfc also inherited straight from the left bicep of Hercules himself... it's the elusive 47th chromosome, also known as the "unbridled ability to kick ass."

Good man, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
These came new with my Krator Dominator headlight assembly, I had already purchased H4/LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com before I realized the headlight assembly included LED bulbs, description just said H4 bulbs. As you can see from the pic these are fairly basic and don't have the giant heat sinks others do but I suspect they work just fine. If anyone can use 'em let me know, hate to see them just gather dust. Yours for the cost of shipping...

View attachment 215351
I’ll raise my hand to give this a shot for the price of shipping if still available. I can do PayPal or Venmo or whatever you like, as long as it’s legal ;)

Sent from the demons in my head

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
This is probably due to the genetic trait conzfc also inherited straight from the left bicep of Hercules himself... it's the elusive 47th chromosome, also known as the "unbridled ability to kick ass."

Good man, keep up the good work.
This sounds kinda Viking-ish to me. I think Big Blake starred in the 2010 movie "How To Tame Your Dragon" as Stoick The Vast. It was a good movie. Watched it several times with my granddaughter. Now instead, she drives me around town with her know it all attitude attached to her restricted drivers license. I actually felt safer watching dragon movies with her. And, I wasn't even buckled up in my easy chair!

What did y'all do with the last 11 years?

Marty

Reactions: TWBigBlake

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
This sounds kinda Viking-ish to me. I think Big Blake starred in the 2010 movie "How To Tame Your Dragon" as Stoick The Vast. It was a good movie. Watched it several times with my granddaughter. Now instead, she drives me around town with her know it all attitude attached to her restricted drivers license. I actually felt safer watching dragon movies with her. And, I wasn't even buckled up in my easy chair!

What did y'all do with the last 11 years?

Marty
Haha, I had to look up Stoick... You aren't too far off, sir! I got the "vast" part covered, just need one of those awesome beards!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts