TW200 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hello Fred,
No I won't be riding that thing unless I grow another foot or so. Which seems unlikely.
But I'm looking forward to riding again, on the two.
Take care

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey Kris,
I think I did meet your son.
I guess I'm partial to Japanese bikes, nothing else seems to be as reliable and low maintenance.
As for Harley's, I have never cared for them, I think the harley guys mostly do it for the image.
After my 2 surgeries, I'm doing so much better, and I will be able to ride soon.
Wishing you well.
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company in its long history has built some of the greatest motorcycles the world has ever seen. I have a TW200 and an old Harley and I enjoy both. Not sure why you feel you need express your opinion about Harley-Davidson motorcycles and their owners on this forum. I really don't care what you ride. Just go out there on two wheels and have fun.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company in its long history has built some of the greatest motorcycles the world has ever seen. I have a TW200 and an old Harley and I enjoy both. Not sure why you feel you need express your opinion about Harley-Davidson motorcycles and their owners on this forum. I really don't care what you ride. Just go out there on two wheels and have fun.
Not to inflame - instead, more to be a master of the obvious - but perhaps for the same reason that you just expressed your opinion of HD? I’m not not sayin’, I’m just sayin’... 👍🏻

·
Registered
470 Posts
My opinion is that this forum is about TW200s and not to criticize what other people choose to own and ride.

"instead, more to be a master of the obvious"

???

·
Registered
175 Posts
And I recognize your right to such an opinion. Enjoy.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts