TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I noticed a lot of you have bought and/or modded t-dubs for your wives/girlfriends/SOs.

I am wondering what types of seat mods you have had the best luck with. I've noticed that in my first 600 or so miles, that's the thing that gets uncomfortable first on my 2009 - even though I shift around and try to stand up pretty regularly, my butt starts to hurt.

Based on my husband's experience on his t-dub vs. mine, I'm guessing the ladies have a slightly different experience of this.

So hoping one of the guys on here can share what has worked for your lady-friend comfort-wise in adapting a t-dub seat? Stearns ATV cover? Custom seat? Gel pad of some kind? Other options?

Any suggestions and/or experiences much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Some time ago we had a couple that owned 2 TW's and they rode with Airhawk seat pads. Since I use this pad myself I asked these folks what they thought of theirs. The gal sent back a reply and said "they" really liked them, as I do.

I have since purchased a smaller (Airhawk) for my solo seat..

Gerry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some time ago we had a couple the owned 2 TW's and they rode with Airhawk seat pads. Since I use this pad myself I asked these folks what they thought of theirs. The gal sent back a reply and said "they" really liked them, as I do.

I have since purchased a smaller (Airhawk) for my solo seat..

Gerry

Thanks guys.

The Airhawk pad seems like a really good idea. Looks like the small fits well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts