TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 months of treatments by the good folks of SCCA-I finally get to go home next week (provided that the creek don't rise and something else goes wrong).

I'm not out of the woods in 6 weeks I go back for tests and I may need to go through another transplant-but I'm not going to worry about that now.

After getting settled in I'm going to check out the bikes and get them ready for this years riding season. No epic journeys this year but hopefully some local day trips.

Mike

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm glad you get to go home. Enjoy your riding, your weather should be getting nicer each day. Praying that things just keep getting better for you.

After 5 months of treatments by the good folks of SCCA-I finally get to go home next week (provided that the creek don't rise and something else goes wrong).

I'm not out of the woods in 6 weeks I go back for tests and I may need to go through another transplant-but I'm not going to worry about that now.

After getting settled in I'm going to check out the bikes and get them ready for this years riding season. No epic journeys this year but hopefully some local day trips.

Mike

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Congratulations, You have our best wishes. Spring is coming and times are awasting. Our winds are blowing, but I managed to get a short ride in to a spot reported to have some possibilities for agates. I brought home about 15 pounds of rocks in the saddlebags. Hows that for adding ballast for a windy day on the TW. Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts