TW200 Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Wow! It looks like a great time. I've heard of Casto canyon but never been there, after watching your video Kris, it's on my list.
Monique and I are going to the hot air balloon festival in Kanab this weekend, but no tdub riding.
My son used to be a heli tour pilot at the grand canyon, he flew low over the pine forest and all of a sudden there is just air and the canyon below, it took my breath away.
Now that I have recovered from my surgery,
I will be able to ride again when the weather warms up a little more, hopefully I can join you folks on some rides.

·
Super Moderator
14,343 Posts
Wow! It looks like a great time. I've heard of Casto canyon but never been there, after watching your video Kris, it's on my list.
Monique and I are going to the hot air balloon festival in Kanab this weekend, but no tdub riding.
My son used to be a heli tour pilot at the grand canyon, he flew low over the pine forest and all of a sudden there is just air and the canyon below, it took my breath away.
Now that I have recovered from my surgery,
I will be able to ride again when the weather warms up a little more, hopefully I can join you folks on some rides.
Glad you have recovered and can join us on some future rides. The whole area was beautiful all the way from Toroweep, Knab, to Bryce Canyon with some fun riding. Well, except for the sand down by Knab. Lots of deep deep sand and Lori doesn't much care for the stuff. You would have enjoyed Casto Canyon and it's not really too difficult to ride. Take care and have fun in Knab. :)

Reactions: bad luck
81 - 83 of 83 Posts