TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did a fun little loop south of wasilla late splatterday night, and then met up with a handful of guys out late who were hucking it and stunting near the municipal airport. The sort of folks who DUI lawyers and spinal surgeons depend on to pay for the finer things in life while they help these fine young men avoid the worst things that life has in store for an intoxicated and airborne 19 year old caucasian man. Fun guys whose spirit, skeletons, and bravado has yet to be crushed by adulthood. Fooking Awesome.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice job Spielburg . Really like the way you do the camera stick. Riding and filming through the water , one wrong rock and down you go . how do you keep it so steady while riding? Go Pro ?????

·
Registered
466 Posts
great vid as usual! loved the "wrong way wheelie" and the riding on two wheels by the four wheelers! crazy kids.....

·
Registered
976 Posts
I kept waiting for the airborne TWW200 shot!

C'mon, we all do it every now and then! Whether it's on purpose or not...

Keep 'em coming Tiny Wheel!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I kept waiting for the airborne TWW200 shot!

C'mon, we all do it every now and then! Whether it's on purpose or not...

Keep 'em coming Tiny Wheel!
Unfortunately my skeleton is a bit past its hucking days. Plus that landing is real sketchy in that after hitting 70 or 80 feet in the air you have to land with your brakes on because theres a chain link fence about 60 feet past your LZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts