TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a ringtone. When my grandson calls my cell says "Hey, Grampa, answer the phone."

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Lol congrats!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Was driving with a friend when his phone started braying like a jackass.

It was his brother calling.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Our son has a ring tone for all his frequent callers, so he knows who is calling before he takes it out of the carrying case.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
And of course everyone should have the "silent" ringtone for the people you don't want to talk to.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And of course everyone should have the "silent" ringtone for the people you don't want to talk to.
I wish I could give everyone not on my contact list the "silent" treatment. Phone solicitors are driving me nuts. Seems after registering a new business with the state, county, and city, the various government entities provided my contact information to a plethora of other companies that have really been annoying. I'm already on the state and national no-call lists. I'll probably have to change phone numbers. Again.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I wish I could give everyone not on my contact list the "silent" treatment. Phone solicitors are driving me nuts. Seems after registering a new business with the state, county, and city, the various government entities provided my contact information to a plethora of other companies that have really been annoying. I'm already on the state and national no-call lists. I'll probably have to change phone numbers. Again.

You can give the general public the silent treatment.

1) Make or find a null or "silent" sound file.

2) Set it as your default ring tone.

3) Set a custom ring tone for everyone on your contact list. (can all be the same tone)

4) Check for missed calls & voice messages every now & then in case...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts