TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Polaris light that makes 720 Lumens per light and has 4 lights for a total of 2880 Lumens and mounted it to my front fender under the TW light.

Stock light

LED light

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Do you run both lights at the same time? Or is the led only for off-road use? I like your miniature turn signals as well.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you run both lights at the same time? Or is the led only for off-road use? I like your miniature turn signals as well.

Just put the led light on last night and my plan is to use it off road. Turn signals are the same on the back but come out of the fender by the tail light.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
13 watts? Replace the front turns and tail light with LEDs and you'll get 8 watts back in running mode. Swap out the indicator and speedo bulbs with LEDs for a couple more watts. You'll have no problem running both headlight and auxilary light at the same time.

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
ronnydog,

You been busy with the nifty upgrades (dash panel, LED extension light) and this LED setup. Thanks for the idea's.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Are you really planning to go off road at night?

You mean you don't? Absolutly love riding/exploring at night. It sure does make you wish for more lighting than stock. I went a differant direction and bought a helmet mounted light, but don't want to poach this thread, so will post pics/review elsewhere.

Bag

1 - 13 of 13 Posts