TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i swapped all my turn signals to led from amazon. Only way I could get it to work was swap relay and removed turn indicator bulb. Fast forward I ended up getting 4 new nice led turns from drc and I installed them the exact same way. Now if I use the right turn switch the right side lights up but does not flash. Same with the left side if I use left switch. I picked up one of those adjustable flasher relay to try instead of my tusk and no difference. I also wanted to try adding the indicator bulb back but it wont illuminate. Tried swapping the other bulbs over thing maybe it was burnt out but same thing. I tossed the volt meter on and when the turn switch is flipped left or right I only get 0.6V at the socket. I am a little confused and maybe ive looked at it too many times. any ideas?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Have you tried a LED indicator? I hear that sometimes does the trick.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange thing is I put the volt meter on the indicator socket and it doesn't show 12V it shows .6v and it's always switched polarity compared to the HighBeam and N indicator.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Strange thing is I put the volt meter on the indicator socket and it doesn't show 12V it shows .6v and it's always switched polarity compared to the HighBeam and N indicator.
did you put one side of the volt meter to a proper ground, like a bolt on the engine?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts