TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just installed LED turn signals on my 2008TW and now have a malfunction I could use some help with. I did install an electronic flasher from superbrightled.com that pluged directly into my existing terminal. I also spliced in the diode kit per the directions "where the two wires come from the turn signal indicator light on the dash" I bought from ebay "Küryakyn 4709 Diode Kit for Metric Bikes with a Single Turn Signal Indicator Light on Dash".

Now for my problem: The Right turn signals work correctly, however the left side stays on all the all the time but does blink when the signal switch is activated . The left side signals are dim until the switch is engaged and then is matches the brightness of the right. Also the signal dash light stays on a light at all times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I removed the diode and that didn't work. Even with thw trun signal indicator bulb taken out of the loop I still have the same issue that started this thread. Anyone have any experience with the troubles I'm having? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

·
Registered
486 Posts
There is voltage leaking. If it's not a short somewhere it can be as simple as the flasher malfunctioning. I would put the original flasher and the diodes back in and see if it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts