1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have seen at least 30 big name rock bands LIVE. This one LED ZEPPLIN is one of my favorites I never had chance to see.

Other Bands I would have liked to see but didn't

The Doors
The original members of CCR
The Rolling Stones
Elvis
Bob Segar
Iron Maiden

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yep, Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin are the reason I started playing guitar at age 7. I had floor tickets right behind the press/VIP section at Madison Square Garden. Then John Bonham drank himself to death 3 weeks before the concert. So, needless to say, I never saw my (still) favorite band live. I've seen most of the others I like except Led Zepp., and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

My top 3 bands are:
Led Zeppelin
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Bad Company

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
bands with dead members that i wish i would have seen...Zeppelin and Hendrix would be on my list as well as Alice in Chains and Nirvana

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
I didn't know half those song were Led Zeppelin. And some think my not paying attention now is a recent thing. Hell, I grew up not paying attention. The Heart Sisters always had a strong powerful voice and you can tell even though the power is held back.

·
Registered
20,168 Posts
Never knew harps had clutch, brake and gas pedals before. But what does the forth pedal do?

·
Registered
20,168 Posts
Oh, I thought maybe it was to advance the ignition timing but Nitrous does seem more appropriate for Led Zeppelin. Thanks for the tech tip

·
Registered
267 Posts
I didn't know half those song were Led Zeppelin. And some think my not paying attention now is a recent thing. Hell, I grew up not paying attention. The Heart Sisters always had a strong powerful voice and you can tell even though the power is held back.
Admiral I suggest you start at the elementary level to learn Rock properly. Your a TW Admiral and command many. You should start with the movie School of Rock since you neglected your training in the 1970's. A test will be given by the camp fire around March 15 2016.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts