TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Saturday to all!
Did a 110 mile ride today around the Hood Canal,WA and I have to say - It was painful.
I put on one of those "Maddog" atv seat covers, and it didn't cut it.
I know there are alot of "seat" aids and replacements out there for our bike, but I wanted some personal feedback from people in the field.
Airhawk?, Gel seats? Sargent?...Throw me a bone here! :D
Many thanks for your words and time,
NWRider

·
Registered
667 Posts
Happy Saturday to all!
Did a 110 mile ride today around the Hood Canal,WA and I have to say - It was painful.
I put on one of those "Maddog" atv seat covers, and it didn't cut it.
I know there are alot of "seat" aids and replacements out there for our bike, but I wanted some personal feedback from people in the field.
Airhawk?, Gel seats? Sargent?...Throw me a bone here! :D
Many thanks for your words and time,
NWRider
I've got the Maddog cover as well, and it seems the more I ride on it the better it gets. Not sure if I'm breaking it in, or it's breaking me in.

·
Registered
485 Posts
NW, I have felt the pain as well, I admire your butt's endurance as I only did a 65 mile ride once on pavement and it felt like there was a train wreck in my pants. I love the area you live in BTW, I have a good friend who lives on Haven Lake. Beautiful area!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rbm,
Thanks for the heads up!
Looks like you and Jim are of the same mind.
I'm going to give the "budget" Airhawk a shot, if that isn't enough - Seat Concepts it is!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hek,
I "barely" made it back from that 100+ ride. Had to stop and stretch several times.
Train wreak is right, the "unmentionable" regions were going numb by the time I hit home!
Haven Lake is just down the rode!
If you find yourself coming up this way for the trails, throw me a holler - perhaps we can link up!
Have a great Sunday!
NWR>

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
I plan to upgrade to Seat Concepts this winter. Hopefully Maddog gets me thru til then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts