TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Those are cool bikes. An ADV member who lives near me has one, and he actually trail rides it.

Registered
Despite the Ural being one of the most antiquated motorcycles ever built, I think it would be a blast to take a tour of the factory, and see things first hand.

Maybe order one w/sidecar, take a tour of the factory while your rig is being built, and then ride it out of there, and ride it home. :)
Hmmm....You may be on to something.

Registered
I cannot tell you how much fun it has been since I became a Uralist ( five years ago 4 of them as a year round commuter vehicle, so I will show you

Some videos of our camping trips check them out blizzard and camp of the dead are my favorites . A good friend works for the Bangor daily news.

VIDEO: Camping colder than Russia | Bennett There Done That

blizzard | Search Results | Bennett There Done That

VIDEO: Sidecar snowpocalypse makeup ride | Bennett There Done That

VIDEO: Camp of the Dead | Bennett There Done That

VIDEO: Winter motorcycle camping gets better when it stops raining | Bennett There Done That

VIDEO: Motorcycles in the snow for kids | Bennett There Done That

And then I sank my ural

float | Search Results | Bennett There Done That

Registered
Thanks guys it is a lot of fun and really extends the riding to year round. Now I just need to get my Ural stripped, rust removed and repainted. Winter salt really took its toll on the old Russian girl, she may be ugly but I still love her. Of course like I keep trying to convince my wife variety is the spice of life. :laughing9:

Registered
I saw one that had a shaft going to the front wheel from the left side of the engine.
Was I on drugs, or is this true?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #11
We had a dealer in the next town up from us and I dropped in a ton of times to day dream about them.
I am an old hack driver and enthusiast from way back and every few years I look at them too. I just haven't seen the quality I expect to see yet. Plus, I don't want to have to work on my bikes that much anymore with Mr. Art H. Ritis bugging me every day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts