TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's ready for another (and very possibly the Final) Round of orders for T-Dub Club Shirts?

I'm pleased to see the response to the survey and hope it will translate into real orders now that the summer is winding down and I have some time to take on this project once again.

The shirt types will remain the same (Short and long sleeve T's and pull-over hoodies), all high-quality Hanes heavyweight shirts. The prices will remain the same as well - $20 for short-sleeve T's, $25 for long-sleeve T's, and $40 for hoodies, which includes tax and shipping to the U.S. and Canada.

Below is information on the colors and styles available. (I decided not to do a baseball raglan style as interest wasn't that great and I wanted to keep things simple). I am however offering a wider range of colors and... for those of you looking for higher visibility while riding, hoodies will now be available in very bright Safety Orange and Safety Green if you like.

I will keep the orders open through the month of October. Orders will close November 1. If I receive your order after that, it will likely not make it and you will be refunded.

Download the order form here – T-Dub Club Shirt Order Form

If you'd like to order and pay via PayPal, (rather than mail a check), here's how that works.

I've set things up so I can now accept payment for shirt orders via PAYPAL or a Credit Card (if you'd prefer doing that instead of mailing a check). Here's how it will work:

- You can pay from your PayPal account or with a Credit Card (You will need to establish a PayPal account if you have not done that)

- I would prefer if you still filled out and emailed me a copy of the order form so I can be sure I have your order correct. If not, at least include in your e-mail - Type of shirt(s), Color of shirt(s), quantity desired, size of shirt(s).

So... an order might look like this:

2 - Short sleeve T's - Black - Xlarge

1 - Hoodie - Black - XLarge

1 - Short-Sleeve T - Sand - Large

1 - Short-Sleeve T - Athletic Orange - Medium

Once I have your order via e-mail, I will generate a PayPal Invoice which I will e-mail to you. You can review the order and then, clicking the PayPal "Pay Now" link, pay with your PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, there will also be an option to pay with a Credit Card (you will see a "Don't have a PayPal Account" link and the option instead to use a Credit Card. The funds will be transferred to me and I will receive payment verification. I can then log your order.

If you do decide to pay via PayPal, I will need to add an additional $2.00 per shirt "processing fee" (as that is what PayPal charges me). Consider it a "Convenience Fee" I guess.

So... if you want to use this payment option, e-mail me with your order and I will get things rolling for you.

My Email address is -- [email protected]

IMPORTANT Bear in mind that the shirts will not be printed until the ordering period closes on November 1, 2012 as I submit the entire order to the shirt company at once. It will also take a week or two for them to print the shirts, ship them all to me, then I repackage the individual orders and ship them to you. This means you should expect your shirts in mid-November. (Paying via PayPal will not speed up this process, it only saves you having to mail a check and allows electronic payment).

Here's is the info on styles, colors, etc. with a larger image showing the design below that.

E-mail me if you have any questions.

Here are the shirts ready to ship when we did the last order session -

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The "grey" hoodie" in the picture.....is that lt steel or ash? I too will wait for the paypal option.

The grey hoodie shown on the hanger in the photo is Lt. Steel. This color is pretty typical of what you'd expect in standard "gray sweats." Ash is lighter than this.

I've edited my original post which has the PayPal details in it now. Thanks... Rick

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want one, 2xl short sleeve t-shirt in orange? How do I get one?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know if there's anything that needs further explaining. You can e-mail me via this link.

Let's start seeing those orders roll in! Because of the work involved in doing this, I am not likely to do it a third time, so you best jump in on this wave of ordering or regret later you're not part of the "in-crowd."

Perhaps some of those who bought shirts in the first round and can attest to the quality of the shirts (and also how they've improved their riding skills and overall attractiveness), can weigh in here?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
My check is filled out and in an envelope. I'll be dropping it in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a color we've not offered before. SAFETY GREEN! Be stylish -and- visible while riding! (We have Safety Orange too!)

·
Registered
78 Posts
am I too late to get in on this

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for getting me in on the order and a BIG THANKS for doing all the work on this, glad you our part of the community.

Chris

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.