Discussion Starter #1
Kenny Belaey is pretty darn amazing on two wheels:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
No, Tom...you see, the difference is that Borneo and I have SEEN Fred ride.........and we know....that Fred is not going to be teaching Kenny Belaey "anything".

We all just hope that Betty Boop de Boop is fully prepared for a week+ long riding experience in Moab, 2016, and......that Fred continues to chant the mantra.....rubber side down...rubber side down...rubber side down...
I have watched Fred ride in every video he has ever posted. Heck I have even watched the repeats where he feels the need to post them in multiple threads "to increase his likes" I believe.;) The man has never crashed or fallen off a flat line! He must be awesome!

Tom

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stop teasing you guys...the myth exceeds the reality for I am just a human being being human, no where near the league of Kenny Belaey. But I fall only occasionally, I think the last real fall was in Moab's Porcupine Ridge Trail when I got shaved off by getting to close to a rock face.
Shucks, I was just barely successful chasing off a medium sized black bear on my deck a few minutes ago. Despite three rounds fired over his head and at his feet he still made off with half a bag of thistle seeds I keep for my finches. Two ear tags already so he is a documented trouble maker. Not the first time that Fish and Game seem to relocate trapped bears in my area. I did not try to wrestle the bag of seeds back.

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He wasn't very big judging from hole bit into another jug of seeds. Hard year for them, draught means less native food so they come to us. uploadfromtaptalk1442946998899.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts