TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20190211_1915035_rewind.jpg IMG_20190211_1843494_rewind.jpg IMG_20190211_1842355_rewind.jpg
Has anyone else bought a license plate stash box? I got a good deal on 2 so then I bought a 3rd for my other bike. I figured I can put license, registration and maybe a small bandage kit or something small in it. These do have a lock on them to hold them closed.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Has anyone else bought a license plate stash box? I got a good deal on 2 so then I bought a 3rd for my other bike. I figured I can put license, registration and maybe a small bandage kit or something small in it. These do have a lock on them to hold them closed.
I have one on the Triumph since 06. Use it for ziplock reg and ins also. I think I have a zip tie or 3 in there as well. Works well and has held up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Yep, I have one. They are not waterproof so put you documents in something.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I thought those are where you carry your...
Oh, uh, never mind...:toothy9:

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Yep, I have one. They are not waterproof so put you documents in something.
I remember that wet cigar you pulled out down in WV... :)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Mmmmm...Tuna flavored stogies!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I remember that wet cigar you pulled out down in WV... :)
Yeah, that sucked. And it was a really good one too.
I've got some "Slim Jim's" stashed way in my tool-tube from the Pine Barrens 500 in Sept/Oct too, just remembered. I better get them out of there.

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
"I did not have sexual relations with that cigar" - another politician who left office with millions of unaccountable funds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts