TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't raise cattle but my neighbor does and I could not resist taking some photos of his big bull, a new calf, and my house in the background. It probably makes it look like I live further into the country than I actually do, but we do have a view out the back door. Knowing how Qwerty loves New Mexico, I thought I'd gig him a bit with a pretty vista. Tom

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't raise cattle but my neighbor does and I could not resist taking some photos of his big bull, a new calf, and my house in the background. It probably makes it look like I live further into the country than I actually do, but we do have a view out the back door. Knowing how Qwerty loves New Mexico, I thought I'd gig him a bit with a pretty vista. Tom

Nice!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice pics, I love NM! I'm originally from Santa Fe, but now I live down south in Las Cruces. I can never get enough of those blue skies. Oh yeah, damn that bull is huge! Looks like you got pretty close.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I like deserts, wherever they are. Well, mainly I don't like crowds, so I like wherever crowds aren't.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sweet – Always have loved living in the desert, NM has a lot of good places for riding, hiking and just enjoying the solitude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts