TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So life really sucks sometimes, I went to a house today and as I walked in I was hit with the stench of Cat piss and shit and walked by a young guy in a chair and was taken to the gas meter and a young lady told me she is caring for her 30 year old brother who is terminal with colon cancer and I was turning back on the gas because he did not die yet and the insurance sent him home from hospice and the smell I smelled was his colon cancer, and the cancer has eaten two large holes in him and his right foot is infected so bad it should be amputated so it is rotting but he is on Morphine and should die soon.

And an hour earlier I was worried about a small dog bit I got from a small jumper that bit my arm and did brake the skin.

I remember going to this house 5 or so years age as he is a car model builder collector and over 2000 car's.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Focus on the things that are within your control.
I am I am going to help him out on my time till he passes on and I am going to contact his sister in the morning and help her out.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And would like to post many pictures of him and his large three room model car collection.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And see if he has a 1972 Chevy Nova SS and buy it from him.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Focus on the things that are within your control.
I am I am going to help him out on my time till he passes on and I am going to contact his sister in the morning and help her out.
You are a good man. :D

Its sad that the insurance company sent him home from hospice care when it sounds like he really needs to be in a care facility or a hospital. I'm also shocked that a hospice facility would even allow that person to leave. When my father died of brain cancer we opted for in home hospice because that's what he wanted. Come to find out that his insurance was not taken by the one that serviced our area. They ended up just giving him the care he needed and did not charge us a penny despite me asking for a bill. He ended up passing in a hospice room at a local hospital because he was impossible to manage in a home setting the last couple days.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I walked into a lady's house one time to investigate the rank smell. Extremely strong urine odor from cat urine and something even more rank. She was a hoarder -- paths through 3 and 4 foot high stacks of newspapers and boxes piled wall to wall in every room. I found her on the couch (not alive, which explained the smell) but her eyeballs were missing. I did not know this, but it cats will eat your eyes after you die.

Moral of the story: If you see flies on the inside of the windows, just call the cops. Also, be a dog person.

And yes, thankful to be upright and breathing

zdiver, you're a good man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts