Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow! Just, wow.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Pretty cool! It's amazing how GoPro's and the like have changed how we view the world. I'm pretty confident I'll never make that ride, but it's nice to get a taste, just the same.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thanks thats cool. This reminds me that its not about the bike. Its about everything else.

Reactions: CoverMe92

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
143 Posts
You guys got me thinkin I need a bike and/or hat cam for my Mongolian adventures....I know zip, zero about em...where should I start?

Thanks,

MP

·
Registered
240 Posts
The camera mount to the rear of the bike showing rider, bike and terrain is my favorite perspective. It also goes to show that with a little determination, a "wrong" bike for the job in capable hands can go alot of places it shouldn't.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Thanks thats cool. This reminds me that its not about the bike. Its about everything else.
that was awesome!...thanks for sharing...and i totally agree with this^^^^

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
r80rt, that was real nice, thank you for sharing. Most of us can only dream of such a ride, pretty cool bro.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Awesome. Was having problems playing it but got'er fixed. Figgered it'd be worth it. Wasn't disappointed. No PC/ADV there. Just doin' it. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Slightly off topic, I don't watch a whole lot of movies so if I've seen it I'm sure many of you have but these short videos remind me of the "Motorcycle Diaries". Another good one and I'm sure everybody has seen is "Dust to Glory."

These tiny action cameras do an excellent job of capturing wonderful, and inspiring stories, thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Very cool !, I put 12,000 mies on my Royal Enfield but never saw anything like that. Have you seen this? I recommend it, it one of my favorite motorcycle adventure movies.
Apparently the dude just doesn't understand how dangerous it can be to ride alone! Good for him! Thanks for posting another non PC/MC video.

·
Registered
493 Posts

Oh my that is just insane.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts