TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Errmmm — slow down there cowboy — just where in that article did the father start shooting up a night club ?

Politically ambitious as the father is, he’s hardly responsible for the actions of his grown son.

As a parent, you can influence a child as much as you want — but when that child attains adulthood, it makes up its own mind, and becomes responsible for its own actions.

Or do we now hold entire families responsible for the actions of their sons and daughters ?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
As a parent, you can influence a child as much as you want — but when that child attains adulthood, it makes up its own mind, and becomes responsible for its own actions.
Yep, I've got 2 good ones, a stay at home mom married with 3 children, a son in the Army, and a rebel daughter deep into the drug/welfare culture. All 3 raised in the same house.

·
Registered
19,564 Posts
Wishing Seddique Mateen the best of luck in his current campaign for that Pakistan presidential election that was held years ago...maybe he has a time machine and will be the next,or is it the last president?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
What if we had a law that stated "if any family member perpetrated an act of terror then the whole family is sent back." I think the family members would police there own and If a person had any love at all for his family it may deter them from such acts I give them one week to get their affairs in order then it's back across the pond or south of the Boulder.

We are at War!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Yeah, my family came from England around 1800.
If I did something really bad, like Orlando, how many of our family would get shipped back to England? All?
I have cousins all over the country!?

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Soon they will be throwing the NRA into the mix and demanding that something is done. The thing they want is for us to not own guns and it matters not to a liberal mind that a gasoline bomb could have probably taken out more people.
It didn't take long. This was posted earlier but fits better here: And yes they will use what ever they can get their hands on to kill the innocent. Gun control didn't exactly pan out in France and it is definitely not working in Chicago. Let's not for forget Boston, for two reasons, the bombing and the tea party.

guns.JPG

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Who Said this on a previous edition of "The Shooter" and yet continued to call names, tell lies, while accusing others of doing the same?
--------------------------
All this "Yeah, me too!!" talk is so boring. I think that's where the "limp wristed" reside.
I'm sure no one will admit it here, but since "someone" brought that in...do any of you have any gay relatives or gay friends? I do. One gay cousin and two very good gay friends. Do I love them any less or somehow 'blame' them for this atrocity? Should I?
C'mon guys...man up and send some good vibes to the dead, wounded, families & friends. Who's got the balls?

I don't need the "last word" to 'feel good' and not believe all the hate & bullshit.
And I will never line up and follow in lockstep behind anyone who is compelled to be Mr. Big Dick.
Oh, I missed the fact that Mr. Big Dick lumped in Hispanics for blame in this too!

This is my last off-point comment on this thread
---------------------------------
This is how threads get closed...and how those on the left, the protectors of Illegals, Islamics, and the Rainblow Nation, attempt to stomp out free speech, freedom to disagree, and freedom to carry a gun for self protection....

They are winning gang....and some of them are living right next to you, or right here on this forum....sad to say:(

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hootie, you are just...silly!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
No just Brutally Honest, and most cannot handle that...but I still disagree with shutting down that "other" thread, and I hope it doesn't become a common practice, because there just isn't enough TW riding to keep me hanging around upstairs on a regular basis....

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Try as I may my education level does not allow me to understand what they are telling me on The Blaze, Rush or the wonderful and oh so fact based truth tellers at Fox. Please someone give me advice on where I should turn. Think I'll go pickup The Bible. Oh Shi# that's going to leave a mark, I'll burn for sure now.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Sorry, no advice. You already hit all the good ones.

Well.. maybe one, did you try: Breitbart News Network?

Try as I may my education level does not allow me to understand what they are telling me on The Blaze, Rush or the wonderful and oh so fact based truth tellers at Fox. Please someone give me advice on where I should turn. Think I'll go pickup The Bible. Oh Shi# that's going to leave a mark, I'll burn for sure now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I agree with some gun control. I don't think individuals on the FBI watch list who are on no fly list should be able to buy a gun, right now those individuals can.

What do you think? Can you agree with the President?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

Try sticking your head in the sand or perhaps up your arse....it seems to be a perfect fit...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts