TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
OMG, this was freaking great video and place to ride. Guess the pot plant on the house must have signified the "drop zone" though it sounds like it wasn't disguised very well.

There are lots of great quotes on the forum but I think you just pulled off the best for 2018. You had me in stitches I was laughing so hard.

Something close to this: "Be careful & don't break any bones because it ruins the trip for all of us". That is awesome. Many times before rides we mention safety but what we really mean is what you just said but we say it in a softer tone. I'm gonna adopt you're quote for any upcoming rides with other riders (except my wife. She'll be saying it about me).

Again, great video and I loved the soundtrack music. Little Good, the Bad and the Ugly sound played by the Ventures. Very cool!

You get two thumbs and two big toes up from me on this one!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Nick, your vids are really cool...well done!
And very professional looking...what do you do for a living?
The sound track & drone shots make a huge difference.

You two look good riding together...keep up the good work!

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
What a fun weekend outing!
Like that the maze on the playa has not been vandalized. Clearly some folks had put in effort into that artistry for people to enjoy, not destroy. Nice discovery.
Very enjoyable video.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a great getaway with your son. I REALLY like having a start button too, haha!
We had a blast! Can't wait for the next trip. Lol, old dudes and starter buttons rule! I haven't sent him the video yet. He's going to get a real "kick" out of it.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG, this was freaking great video and place to ride. Guess the pot plant on the house must have signified the "drop zone" though it sounds like it wasn't disguised very well.

There are lots of great quotes on the forum but I think you just pulled off the best for 2018. You had me in stitches I was laughing so hard.

Something close to this: "Be careful & don't break any bones because it ruins the trip for all of us". That is awesome. Many times before rides we mention safety but what we really mean is what you just said but we say it in a softer tone. I'm gonna adopt you're quote for any upcoming rides with other riders (except my wife. She'll be saying it about me).

Again, great video and I loved the soundtrack music. Little Good, the Bad and the Ugly sound played by the Ventures. Very cool!

You get two thumbs and two big toes up from me on this one!

Haha, that's a stoner for you. Always forgetting about something!

Ain't it the truth! Keep those bones intact, people! If you break an arm you have to ride back 2-up on a Tdub, at which point you risk falling off the back and breaking your other arm because you were not able to hold on as tight as you normally would!

Thanks so much for the kind words!

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick, your vids are really cool...well done!
And very professional looking...what do you do for a living?
The sound track & drone shots make a huge difference.

You two look good riding together...keep up the good work!
Thank you! I help my brother with his company. They specialize in online content creation, but like many others out there, I'd like to make this moto gig my full-time job... somehow, someway.

Thanks again for watching!

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a fun weekend outing!
Like that the maze on the playa has not been vandalized. Clearly some folks had put in effort into that artistry for people to enjoy, not destroy. Nice discovery.
Very enjoyable video.
Exactly! It's really nice to see that it has not been laid to waste at the hands of some A-hole driving his truck through it.

·
Registered
19,406 Posts
Like the vandals that tore up a favored place like Death Valley's Racetrack.
race1.jpg

We go there to see these these kind of tracks.
racetrack-09_7062940.jpg

At least sometimes VANdals get their just deserts like this from out in middle of Badwater some 282 feet below sea level...well maybe the wheels are 283 feet below see level. vandal van.jpeg

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Killer video there. Very well done. Not much in life better than riding in the desert with your kid.
Thank you!

This is true. Especially when you see those flashes of yourself at that age in them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts