TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I retire in July 2016 and I got my Pro dive rating in 1997 I can take you to 60 feet and give you a great dive trip.
I just might give a TW trip every year! Paul

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure what is up with the E!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It would be fun, not sure my old body and lungs could handle that anymore. If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Reactions: Fred and maddawgj

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The oldest guy I have dove with was 80 as I said I retire in 26 months and will put a trip on and will take people down bye hand. deep is not where it is at.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Amazing creature. A bit spooky looking though.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
If I'm still on this mortal coil in 26 months I might be in on your TW dive trip. I'm an old treasure diver and spear fisher. Never really did it to just look around, but I probably should have. Nor have I ever been diving in the Bahamas...but I have sure caught a lot of bonefish off of South Andros.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Bahamas have some of the world's best dive spots. Crystal clear water, lots of reefs at convenient depths with a wide diversity of life forms, lots of wrecks, relatively inexpensive if you get out of the tourist traps. However, some of the ever-present dangers are tricky currents and pirates. Situational awareness is a good thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts