TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send a get well prayer for our Littletommy. He is going to have a joint fixed. Repaired not rolled. Seems he's been whining about his shoulder, it hurts, can't throw the cat out, can't hail the ice cream truck, can't raise his arm above his elbow. Poor guy, it's tough living alone and recover from surgery. He's going to have to tough this ordeal himself. Don't know if it's his clutch arm or his break arm. If all works as planed we'll see him at the next TW ride invitation. That would be grand. Get well Littletommy. For pain relief, take one nurse per day, with a donut, until pain subsides. Dirts a Flyen SanDue. 馃檮馃榾

Super Moderator
Send a get well prayer for our Littletommy. He is going to have a joint fixed. Repaired not rolled. Seems he's been whining about his shoulder, it hurts, can't throw the cat out, can't hail the ice cream truck, can't raise his arm above his elbow. Poor guy, it's tough living alone and recover from surgery. He's going to have to tough this ordeal himself. Don't know if it's his clutch arm or his break arm. If all works as planed we'll see him at the next TW ride invitation. That would be grand. Get well Littletommy. For pain relief, take one nurse per day, with a donut, until pain subsides. Dirts a Flyen SanDue. 馃檮馃榾
Littletommy motivation images
Sky Vertebrate Nature Natural environment Organism

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Plant

Writing implement Font Office supplies Electric blue Fashion accessory

Registered
Wadda ya mean is it his clutch or brake arm? I heard it was a wankin' arm! We need to send some 'relief' his way I think. A male odor, er, mail order bride perhaps? Someone who can give him a sponge bath and help him when he needs to wipe. Yeah!
Hope he stocked up on groceries.
Rectangle Font Material property Event Circle

Get a nut there, Tommy. A DO-nut that is. Ha! Cheers! Unless laughing hurts too much. Then don't.

Super Moderator
Hey!! Who started this thread? ha ha I was debating if I should post something before I head off to the hospital in the morning. Thanks Dan & Sue!!

I appreciate the love and comments I've read so far, it means more to me than I can express. Thank you.

Here's what's up. A year ago I tore something in my left shoulder rotator cuff and with the COVID, it has taken a whole year to get to this point of an operation.
I have multiple tears in ligaments and tendons in the rotator cuff and I thought that was all that was wrong, but a month ago, I found out I tore off my left bicep muscle too and it's been hanging on by a thread.
It's been a real bad year for me filled with pain. I can't get up into my van or ride the bikes. I've been forced to ride the scooter back and forth to the hospital with one hand only because I had no other choice. The Honda I couldn't ride at all. Today I had a friend help me top off both of them with gas for winter storage, so that's a relief. It was today or never ha ha...
The rotator cuff can take up to a year and a half to heal and there are no guarantees, the muscle 4-5 months so I'm planning on come spring time being able to take Katy on some scooter rides at least.
My sister Sue will get me to the hospital in the morning and bring me home in the afternoon unless I buy the farm (kick the bucket) but I think I'll make it. Obviously I won't be posting for a couple days or more? I really have no idea how I will feel. The anesthesiologist told me those operations are not the most comfortable ones... ha ha
To me that makes me think it's going to hurt like a "Son of a Biscuit!!" I've been told to sleep and live in my living room chair for two weeks and then after a month of no movement, physical therapy starts. Please do pray for me, I'd really appreciate it and only God knows how much I have prayed for each and everyone of you here, so ya owe me one... ha ha

I love you all with all of my heart. May God Bless each and every one of you. It's been a pleasure being part of this forum and serving my brothers and sisters here. I did my best.

Sincerely,
littletommy

Registered
Hey!! Who started this thread? ha ha I was debating if I should post something before I head off to the hospital in the morning. Thanks Dan & Sue!!

I appreciate the love and comments I've read so far, it means more to me than I can express. Thank you.

Here's what's up. A year ago I tore something in my left shoulder rotator cuff and with the COVID, it has taken a whole year to get to this point of an operation.
I have multiple tears in ligaments and tendons in the rotator cuff and I thought that was all that was wrong, but a month ago, I found out I tore off my left bicep muscle too and it's been hanging on by a thread.
It's been a real bad year for me filled with pain. I can't get up into my van or ride the bikes. I've been forced to ride the scooter back and forth to the hospital with one hand only because I had no other choice. The Honda I couldn't ride at all. Today I had a friend help me top off both of them with gas for winter storage, so that's a relief. It was today or never ha ha...
The rotator cuff can take up to a year and a half to heal and there are no guarantees, the muscle 4-5 months so I'm planning on come spring time being able to take Katy on some scooter rides at least.
My sister Sue will get me to the hospital in the morning and bring me home in the afternoon unless I buy the farm (kick the bucket) but I think I'll make it. Obviously I won't be posting for a couple days or more? I really have no idea how I will feel. The anesthesiologist told me those operations are not the most comfortable ones... ha ha
To me that makes me think it's going to hurt like a "Son of a Biscuit!!" I've been told to sleep and live in my living room chair for two weeks and then after a month of no movement, physical therapy starts. Please do pray for me, I'd really appreciate it and only God knows how much I have prayed for each and everyone of you here, so ya owe me one... ha ha

I love you all with all of my heart. May God Bless each and every one of you. It's been a pleasure being part of this forum and serving my brothers and sisters here. I did my best.

Sincerely,
littletommy
You can't afford to buy the farm at today's un-realestate prices.
Guess you will just be stuck with all of us instead.
Bummer for you. All the best and prayer sent your way, LT!

Marty

Registered
Only the good die young so I think you'll be okay!:D(y)
We're all praying for a quick recovery and successful surgery that gets you back up and running. This getting old stuff is a pain in the butt but I prefer it over the alternative. Hope sister Sue will roll up a few for when you get home to help with the pain. Buddies who have had the rotator repaired said it wasn't really all that bad and they healed pretty quickly. Heck, one was able to hoist a donut the day after and his only real issue was popping the top from a beer can.
Love you Bro so keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts