TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, since I've been cast into the limelight; I might as well show you my picture too. Why not?

My real name is Arthur Thomas Smith. I hate going by the name of Arthur, so I use my middle name and everyone calls me littletommy; as you can see; I am somewhat thin; after all.

Here is a video of me from not too too long ago. Please feel free to watch it if you would like.

When you are finished watching me; go ahead and scroll down towards the end and you'll find some more things that you may enjoy reading... :)

OK, ready to see what I look like; finally? snicker snicker...

Many people have wanted to meet me in the past, but only very few members have.

The first person I ever met, was our beloved brother Plumbstraight.

The second person who knows me and I've met; was the Famous PPE; or Ginamarie; who is Purple People Eater around here.

Last but not least, are Admiral and Mrs. Admiral; Kris and Lori. I had the pleasure of meeting the whole family and it was most rewarding. Kris, Lori; the girls might enjoy watching this too. :)

So here ya go folks; me.

Enjoy!! :D After viewing; scroll down for more.

v
v
v
:eek::p;)... Yep. Made you look!!!! he he
*** And of course, that is not me. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. :D

Now I know that; you think that was a cruel cruel joke :D but you have to admit, your foot; was a' tappin to the tune and you smiled through the whole thing!!! :p

Hey; if it made you smile and you forgot for a moment; the daily struggles we all go through; then you just made my day, so; thank you.

littletommy:cool:

Comments anyone? I know I'm a Dirty Dawg for doing this; but I just couldn't help myself. :p

Registered
Hey LT,

Don't be impersonating one of my guitar heroes.....

You might remember one of Arthur, guitar boogie, Smith's other songs......

Duelin' Banjos". ;)

jb

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #11
If you keep your shenanigans up Sir Tommy, I may just post an actual picture of you.....
Please NO NO NO. That picture at the restaurant outside, made me even look balder than I am already!!! It was the Sun's fault. I know I have "some" hair up there... Don't I? Or should I run to the mirror and check again!! I know you must been laughing. Yes, I used you for the set up too. Putting that together was hard to get right and took me a little time. I might be a good story teller, but I'm not a very good liar. :D The girls would enjoy that since they know me and get a good laugh out of it, wouldn't they? :p

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #12
I loved it! Thanks, and yes, I was a toe-tappin'. Whoever that is sure knows his way around the fretboard.
That was the real Arthur Smith, unfortunately he died a couple years ago or so. He was very well known and will be missed a lot. He influenced many people. He was in his 90's I think when God took him. I hope he is in Heaven, because I sure would like to do some toe tappin up there... I'll be headed that way myself before I know it. :) Some days I can hardly wait...

Registered
I'll be headed that way myself before I know it. :) Some days I can hardly wait...
HEY!! Don't you be in a big hurry to get there, plenty of work for you right here to do yet... :happy3:

There are a very few things I know for sure about life. #1, IF you keep working, you'll keep working! #2, We're all living on borrowed time. And that's THE line of credit it's best to max out!

OK, enough of my philosophical ramblings, once again, congrats on being made a mod! :icon_thumright: m.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #14
Hey LT,

Don't be impersonating one of my guitar heroes.....

You might remember one of Arthur, guitar boogie, Smith's other songs......

Duelin' Banjos". ;)

jb
Indeed I have. Here's a great video of him doing "Dueling Banjos" from way back when he was much younger.

He was especially known for his inspiration for the movie, "Deliverance" with the banjo kid duel. We've all seen it.

It's sad what happened to the actors in that movie and others involved in the production though. Here's the story on that. I don't think many people knew this... I didn't for sure.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #17
Lori...maybe you should easy LT's picture in as a cameo picture somehow
Yeah, and I'd look like one of those fat old horses out in the field in one of the Admiral's video's. Too many hints out there now, I'd get caught.

Nice try though...I have to admit. Gotta give you credit for that one brother Grewen... I'll git you back somehow. Always be aware. Check your 6 o clock frequently. :p;)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #18
HEY!! Don't you be in a big hurry to get there, plenty of work for you right here to do yet... :happy3:

There are a very few things I know for sure about life. #1, IF you keep working, you'll keep working! #2, We're all living on borrowed time. And that's THE line of credit it's best to max out!

OK, enough of my philosophical ramblings, once again, congrats on being made a mod! :icon_thumright: m.
Where did you all of a sudden come from Mike? I take the time to blink and there you were with your post!!! I can barely work, cause my body refuses. Can't hardly do it anymore bro. I'm lucky to make it out of bed...

I loved the circling head watching over the forum too. :D Really, really got a chuckle on that one. Almost fell off the bed. At least that's one way to get out of it...

I know for a fact that I have been on "borrowed time" for at least 50 years. No way I'd even be here; cept for the Grace of God, no way.

Loved your post Mike!!! Thanks braa... I needed that. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts