TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Check out UNIT CUSTOM It's a small local vet owned business. The brothers are great guys who put a lot of money into their charity that helps combat wounded vets with the expenses that come from their injuries. There are no setup fees or junk like that.

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Old White Truck I rubbed oil on the tread of my Big Horn tire rolled it on thick white paper and realized my tire is to worn out to transfer the marks on the paper. So I cut out cardboard to match the tread and drew it out......gave it to the printer and he did the trick.

Thanks!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ronny, how much? I love it!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your imput on the shirt! If I get 12 of them they are $35.00 each, that's why we need a member to help us with them. I know nada about silk screening. (Did you want to go with us to Canyon de Guadalupe the 22nd)

ronnydog

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I think my friend Soozy can do that with transfer vinyl. I can screen print, but I'll have to buy fresh emulsion and take a few days off to do it. How many shirts do you want?

Your art will require 3 screens, one for each location. Expect screenprint set-up cost to run $75+. Vinyl ir dye sublimation has a lower set-up cost, but higher per shirt prices.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for your imput on the shirt! If I get 12 of them they are $35.00 each, that's why we need a member to help us with them. I know nada about silk screening. (Did you want to go with us to Canyon de Guadalupe the 22nd)

ronnydog
I'd pay $35... as I've been known to pay that much (and more) for a concert t-shirt! Is your ride to Guadalupe this month or next?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'll buy one.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
those look great ronny!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice design, I would buy one for sure if it is screen printed...can't handle vinyl transfers...I would think with enough pre orders the price would come down also...

The shirts are ran through a printer. The print feels just like the shirt. The lettering can be changed to match any of the Lizrdbrth's memorial rides. bigfrog.com

Ronnydog

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Am I out of touch here that a T shirt with some printing would cost almost $40.00??? I was thinking $20.00 for something like this. Help!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Am I out of touch here that a T shirt with some printing would cost almost $40.00??? I was thinking $20.00 for something like this. Help!

Ronnydog
I usually pay about $20. for an event shirt...Bike Week, etc. If you go in the BMW/Triumph shop, their shirts are $35 to 40. I won't pay for one of those, but I would for a Lzrdbrth shirt..

jb

Reactions: Dubzha
1 - 20 of 26 Posts