TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm deeply saddened to inform you that Russell E. Austin (Lizrdbrth) has passed away in his sleep tonight. As many of you know, he has been suffering from lung cancer for short while. I'm relieved that his passing was peaceful and will no longer be in pain.

I want to thank you for all of your loves, supports and prayers during this difficult time. Your words has helped me tremendously since he had difficulty communicating with me. I got to feel his love through your words. I'm so ever grateful for it.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that Gina. What a wonderful man he was. Our hearts and prayers go out to you.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Cancer is such a terrible thing. It takes so many of our loved ones. But to a better place. Purple, my family will pray for yours tonight as we are so sorry for your loss. Our deepest condolences.

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
So very sorry Gina. We knew this day would come, but I still shed a tear. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your families.

Kristopher

·
Registered
269 Posts
You have my deepest sympathy now in your time of loss. Russ was a treasure and his loss is deeply felt by us all. If I can do anything for you please let me know. I'm in Michigan until the first week of January but after the 6th or so I'll be back in the area.

Goodbye Russ, ride on forever.

·
Registered
503 Posts
very sorry for your loss Gina. He touched and enriched all of us. TIM

·
Registered
71 Posts
"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

Russ has touched so many with kindness, thank you for sharing him with us Miss Gina.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss Gina, if I can ever be of help to you, just ask.
While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him on the other side.
Why then should we grieve that a new child is born among the immortals?
Godspeed Russ

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Thats a very good video for Russ.

It's also the California countryside out the window that he rode in all the time.

Thank you for posting this!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
gina,
my deepest condolences to you and your family. russ's road just got a lot smoother and with the wind and sun at his back, yours is a lot rougher ahead. reach out to those that are around you and share your love and pain. russ was a unique and special man, and he picked you to share his life with, that is something to make you smile.

peace be with you,
joe

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of Russ' passing, and the sadness the separation brings to you, his family, and many friends. I know it saddens Russ also to leave behind you and the rest of us, but he has gone on to a better place, and I'm confident there were loved ones there to welcome him home. Russ is still a great man, the separation is temporary, and we will see him again. I look forward to that day. Until then may you find solace in the love of your family and many friends. My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and his family.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts