TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you lucky few may have received parts for your TW from LizrdBrth and often wondered where he got these parts from...well we have acquired a quite a collection of parts bike from various people and religious organizations.

Well, now I need to clean house will be auctioning them off at the Central Coast Meet & Greet in June. Below the part bikes that will be available for sale:

Please PM Mel for the auction details

Bike # 2 - 1990 TW200 (no title and is off the book with the DMV)

Bike # 3 - 1997 TW200 (no title but it is on the book with the DMV)

Bike # 4 - 1989 TW200 (no title and is off the book with DMV)

Bike # 5 - 1993 TW200 (Title is available and is off the book with DMV)

Bike # 6 - 1987 TW200 (Title is available and is off the book with DMV)

Bike # 8 - 1990 TW200 Black frame only (no title and is off the book with DMV)

Bike # 9 - 1995 TW200 Blue frame only (no title and is off the book with DMV)

Bike # 10 - ? TW200 Black frame only (no title and is off the book with DMV)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
WOW Gina, I did get some very nice parts from Lizrd's collection and can't thank you enough. Too bad you are on the other side of the world from me here on the east coast. I would be bidding on bike 2 and 6 and end up with a third running TW in my stable.

You guys out on the left coast get all the good deals and great opportunities.:mad:

Thanks Gina for posting here and offering these parts to all of us. Wish I could be there if for nothing else but to help you out while cleaning house.

GaryL

Reactions: joeband

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike # 3 - ? TW200 (no title but it is on the book with the DMV)

Based upon the color scheme I think that this one is a 1997. Verifying that the 10th digit of the VIN is a "V" would confirm it positively.
Yep, you're correct! Thank you for helping me with the year. It was hard to read it on the bike.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I will be making a full description of each of the TW'S when I get them into the stable here so you will know what is left on each bike, and will certainly answer all questions. It will be a little while before that happens. We will be doing an online auction, and well as a silent auction at our June event. There will be bid sheets for the silent auction for each bike, as well as a bid sheet for all of the bikes combined. Which ever is the most money will win. On line auction bids will be entertained only if the submitted bid contains secured funds equal to the bid. All proceeds of the sale of these bikes will go to Ginamaria. I will post more when I get the bikes on site.
Mel
805-441-0691

·
Registered
445 Posts
If I had the money I'd take them all. Mel thanks for helping Ginamaria out with this, we all appreciate it.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I will be making a full description of each of the TW'S when I get them into the stable here so you will know what is left on each bike, and will certainly answer all questions. It will be a little while before that happens. We will be doing an online auction, and well as a silent auction at our June event. There will be bid sheets for the silent auction for each bike, as well as a bid sheet for all of the bikes combined. Which ever is the most money will win. On line auction bids will be entertained only if the submitted bid contains secured funds equal to the bid. All proceeds of the sale of these bikes will go to Ginamaria. I will post more when I get the bikes on site.
Mel
805-441-0691
Thank you for helping Gina Marie Mel! She deserves all the good will our forum can give her and I am sure there are others out there willing to lend a hand with this project.

GaryL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi, any chance there is a good rear wheel (rim, spokes and hub assembled) assembly that could be sold separately?

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts