TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fav local general merchandise auction occasionally has seized motorcycles and it's usually not much of a bike buying crowd that attends in fact the first time I went there they sold a low mile Harley much cheaper than I'd ever seen in an auction but I wasn't ready and missed it thinking it would bring retail

This time they had a 2017 Yamaha (my favorite flavor) FZ-10 with 707 miles in perfect shape except missing the rear master cyl cap and a dead battery. I was able to buy it $1000 under low wholesale book and I ordered a new Shorai battery and a master cyl cap.

last night I used my TW Shorai battery to start it up and just ran it briefly in my storage and man oh man is that an unruly sounding beast,

I really just planned to trade it off for a belt fed gun I'm negotiating on but I'm so tempted to take it for a spin

I have not been street riding in many years and have no desire to get back into it but here in Arizona at 3am it's warm and beautiful for a ride with no traffic.

After watching a few youtube videos with experienced riders I see even they are very careful with twisting the throttle but you can hear the uncontrollable laughter they emit when pulling onto a straightaway it makes it look so fun

I'm hoping it sells fast otherwise I'm feeling the itch to play a little lol
PS i put "TW200 trades" in my listing
SAM_1817.JPG SAM_1823.JPG SAM_1819.JPG SAM_1820.JPG SAM_1825.JPG SAM_1826.JPG

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do it! Super fun bike. I have a friend with one and get it any time I want.

I essentially had an FZ10 before there was an FZ10 and miss it:

F6.jpg

F15.jpg

FZ8.jpg

Let us know how the hooligan ride goes.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Fred you can’t buy all those cool bikes and not give em a ride, at least “for testing purposes”.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts