TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Stadium added free WIFI very cool playing the Texans in preseason going to see the first pick in the draft Clowney. so when the game sucks I can surf.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I'd hate to be a season ticket holder and have to pay full price for those exhibition games...OUCH!:cool:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd hate to be a season ticket holder and have to pay full price for those exhibition games...OUCH!:cool:
I gave up season tickets a few years ago my company is a large corporation so I get ticket deals. (FREE)

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AZ 20 Texas -0

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No contest 32 cards and 0 Texas big suck!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I gave up season tickets a few years ago my company is a large corporation so I get ticket deals. (FREE)
The reason I stayed in Radio and TV broadcasting part time for so many years....Press Box passes to just about any pro and college team I wanted to cover....free and free food and drinks....:p

TomBrowning.jpg

Having a Beer with "Mr Perfect" Tom Browing of the Reds after his Perfect game back in the late 80s...

and discussing a "bet' with Pete Rose a short time before he got the boot from baseball....{sarcasm} Just doing a pre-season interview...;)

Pat 1986.jpg

Reactions: ZDR1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts