TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered wider footpegs from Kapscomoto, and I am pretty sure I will need a longer shifter to accomodate my size 15 feet!
Any opinions or recommendations?

Thanks in advance !
Chris

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Hey Chris,

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you should see some similar threads that might be helpful.

I'll check when I get home to be sure, but I think that I have an extra long shifter that you are welcome to for the price of shipment and a small donation to my beer fund.

Brian

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I totally missed the linked posts below!
Let me know when you locate the shifter!

Chris

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Hi Chris,

The shifter on the right in the picture below is a sturdy, MSR steel shifter that is an honest 2" longer than the stock shifter on the left. That should make it easier to get your size 15's under it!

100_4080.JPG

PM me your address and I will get it in the mail to you.

Brian

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brian, it looks like that shifter will work awesome! I tried to Pm you, but it says your mailbox is full.......
Chris

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Hi Chris,

The shifter on the right in the picture below is a sturdy, MSR steel shifter that is an honest 2" longer than the stock shifter on the left. That should make it easier to get your size 15's under it!

View attachment 13700

PM me your address and I will get it in the mail to you.

Brian
Who makes this shifter Mr. B? I need a longer one too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent a message to Moose Racing:

" Can you provide the dimensions for part #1602-0121 please? I am specifically looking for the overall length of the shifter, as I have large feet ( size 15) and I need something longer than my factory shifter. Thank you "

This was their response:
"Overall length is 5-7/8 " long. Center to center length is 5 ".

The part # is one I found referenced on the forum here - looks like that puts it right between the two shifters pictured above.
Chris

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
To get the 162092 on the superstore website you order it for a 1999 to a 2004 yz250 I just ordered one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts