TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I don't know why you guys keep putting me in this situation, but my first one was in 1995 straight from the MSF course in Santa Maria, Ca. It is a 1994 "Rainbow Warrier".
Mel

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey I have had mine 71.....days but it's a 87 does that count?:lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
If I could go back in time, I would've had one since 91 (16th birthday). Speaking of the 90's, how comical was it back then to tell the gas station clerk to "fill er up", hand 'em a buck and come back for change? Lowest I remember paying for a gallon back then was $0.78... In a Chevy Sprint (3cyl, 5sp, and YES 12"tires). Pagers were the big thing still, payphones were all over the place, movie tickets were $5.50, you still talked to someone on the other end of a customer service call... Downside, forums like this didn't exist.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you still own the same TW? What mods have you made through the years? Pic?

Ronnydog

·
Registered
684 Posts
2003 TW bought in 2008, 91 TW bought in 2009 and 85 BW bought in Jan.86 Not even near 19 years for the TW
I have wanted one since they first came out but put off buying one. One of my friends wanted a bike to ride to work and to town.(17 miles) I talked him into buying a new TW. After he got his I had to have one and then I bought the 91 so my great nephew could ride it in the woods. He was 13 and when he turned 16 I let him have the 2003 to ride and I put the 91 on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts