TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From an old Post a few years ago...

http://acorbinsayswhat.blogspot.ca/2015/06/destination-my-epic-ride-on-yamaha.html?m=1

I've been scootering lately and previously working like a crazed person preparing for retirement from _DOT. 34.5 years with them. Called it quits back January 5th of this year. Wife had a long to do list for me that is nearly complete so now maybe I can start posting on this forum again.

Check out my Facebook Page called, Scooter Overland Adventure Route. It is still in the works.

Been lurking past few years but hadn't checked my forum emails due to forgotten password. Sorry I haven't responded to many members.

Hello again to Admiral... Xracer... Dryden Tdub.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Welcome back Longroof!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Just mentioned you the other day. Wondered what had happened to you and now I know:). Glad to hear everything is going well and can't wait to hear what kind of riding you have been up to. Welcome home!

Tom

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hi G,

Congrats on the retirement, and the nearly finished to do list.....mine will never be finished.

jb

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
If....If everything goes right I'm going to try simi-retirement in a couple of years. That said Roe is all ready pre-pairing me a too do list! In two years I may just want to continue working!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
My neighbour who has been retired for 12 years informed me not to just work on the house and yard. He had a few friends that ended up going back to work as it was less work than all the to do list work. I recycled Linda's to do list and informed her we could discuss some things that could be worked on.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hey nice blog post. You and littletommy have something in common. HOLY DONUTS!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey X. Headed to Colorado and New Mexico to ride the southern part of the Divide Ride and some of the Back Country Discovery Route in June. I'll call you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts