TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Lol I think we all thought you meant 85 mph! I have actually gotten the TW up to 84 mph before. A pity that I'll not be able to take a video of it until I get another TW like 6 years from now... Anyway nice video looks like a really fun road, quite similar to one very near to my home.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I think we all thought you meant 85 mph! I have actually gotten the TW up to 84 mph before. A pity that I'll not be able to take a video of it until I get another TW like 6 years from now... Anyway nice video looks like a really fun road, quite similar to one very near to my home.
I;ve had mine up to 75 mph, but not on Highway 85...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well posting to the forum since the take-over. I'm registered again! Yea! The dub and I rode over to Highway 85 and charged up the mountain as best we could. Several switchbacks in this video. Enjoy!

Nice video and specially the road sceneries which kind is hard to find here So. Cal.

Thanks for the sharing.

TW sounds like HD... ^^

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Longroof, nice video. Did you recently get a new camera? Wish I had your confidence, suspect after the second turn, I would be in the brush. For some reason, I just do not want to lean the bike over. Think it would be nice to know your camera, and see your mount. Thanks, Gerry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts