TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
This is great! For the past two years, I've been using a Yamaha C3 scooter as my basic, around town transportation. It's been everything mentioned: economical, flexible and fun. I have MANY, MANY miles mostly on large displacement Japanese motorcycles, including a Kawasaki Concours and a KLR 650, and I thoroughly enjoyed that kind of riding. But the scooter, and now my new TW, provide at least as much satisfaction and enjoyment. Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Fun video. Like the 'Blue smoke' that seems to follow scooter rallies. Was as well, impressed with how well that scooter did on the off-road course. Gerry

·
Registered
522 Posts
Cool video! I used scooters for 12 years before jumping on a TW. I used to ride one before helmets became mandatory for people over 18 - and of course I got hit and have a scar on my left eyebrow to remember that.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Wow what an awesome video. And I agree with MrGizmow. That off road bit with the new scooter testing was great. I took my Honda Ruckus off road a couple times. It seems the one in this video made a bit more power, but still the Ruckus was surprisingly capable off road

1 - 5 of 5 Posts