TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go...I ordered seat assembly...dropped to Seat Concepts...cost $20.00 extra for them to build new seat which I have received...still have oringinal...thinking to let any forum member take advantage by,...I ship my original to S.C. in your name...reimburse shipping to me if you choose...you keep your original until new arrives...receive your new seat, and pass old one to another T-Dub Forum member.

Like a different bike in 10 minutes.

Scott

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here we go...I ordered seat assembly...dropped to Seat Concepts...cost $20.00 extra for them to build new seat which I have received...still have oringinal...thinking to let any forum member take advantage by,...I ship my original to S.C. in your name...reimburse shipping to me if you choose...you keep your original until new arrives...receive your new seat, and pass old one to another T-Dub Forum member.

Like a different bike in 10 minutes.

Scott
Nice seat Scott, and what a great idea for getting it done with zero down time due to only one seat. Hmmmm . . .

·
Registered
566 Posts
Good looking seat. Great idea on the seat swap.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Seat Concepts is good about forum discounts. When I ordered mine, I used a discount code off another forum board and got 15 dollars off (free shipping).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now you tell me!!! Total from S.C. was $179.00 which included install, without any discount! Of course shipping your pan to them will be on you.

·
Registered
583 Posts
It sure isn't a Russel but well worth the money.It improved my riding comfort big time.

I can go a lot farther and a lot longer before I need to rest the old posterior.

I haven't tried it yet but I have a sheepskin that should make things even better for the long rides.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I am going to ask about getting a slightly taller version. Since I put my protaper bars on I feel too low in the seat but I like the bar/IMS peg combo for standing.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I love mine. Makes riding all day or all week very nice. The gripper top is nice, its not super grippy like a dirt bike gripper seat. I wouldnt want it any slicker either. The seat concepts seat is taller than the stock seat and fixes the forward slant "sliding" problem. Its about the best mod ive done.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I am going to ask about getting a slightly taller version. Since I put my protaper bars on I feel too low in the seat but I like the bar/IMS peg combo for standing.

I'm interested in that, too. Right now, I have a couple of inches of foam stuffed under a Walmart pad to make it taller and flatter. I don't like the slope in the stock seat.

Rhode Island "Where the deer and the antelope play..."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts