TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I found while trolling Fox News coverage of Obama's Lame Dick, er Duck Supreme Court Nomination:

qwerty

qwerty
3 minutes ago
Trump misses the good ole days when you could beat up someone for speaking out. That's progress???

6new replies

@qwerty For swinging at people or for speaking? You have an odd definition of the word.

FlagShare
2WyerdLOONYLIBERALLikeReply

cyberscan50

cyberscan50
2 minutes ago

@qwerty

Your side is doing the violence.

pathouseworth

just now

@qwerty Wrong Thread Sh*t for Brains

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Continuing on, the guy has posted 40 posts as a far left loon, people {including me} are ripping him apart....one asking "This is your 40th post on this thread, is this all you do all day"? I responded "No he does this on multiple sites, while posting out of his mom's basement" .... Qwerty has ZERO life off the Internet.....not that anybody is surprised by this...

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Continuing on, the guy has posted 40 posts as a far left loon, people {including me} are ripping him apart....one asking "This is your 40th post on this thread, is this all you do all day"? I responded "No he does this on multiple sites, while posting out of his mom's basement" .... Qwerty has ZERO life off the Internet.....not that anybody is surprised by this...
Happy birthday Hoot!

Could be a different qwerty, no?

Tom

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy birthday Hoot!

Could be a different qwerty, no?

Tom
Nope, it's him he confirmed it to me....asked him if he was the "Q~Man" and he said "Howdy Hoot"....so it's him lol.....guy is something else, just don't know what for sure?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nope, it's him he confirmed it to me....asked him if he was the "Q~Man" and he said "Howdy Hoot"....so it's him lol.....guy is something else, just don't know what for sure?
True that. A few years back his technical post were very good! He would appear to have good knowledge on not only the workings of a TW, but quite a few other things. A mystery wrapped in a bear skin? :dontknow:

Anyway, Happy birthday Hoot! :D m.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hoot, I know one thing "qwerty" is NOT....and that would be a Moab Misfit. Never will be either ! :nono:
He would never, even in his old "self" have the balls to show up...remember last year? He was driving a rig through the area and was going to stop by....yea, no chance. I think he spends his entire time reading and studying on the Internet and makes himself an "expert" but never has done any of the stuff he claims...

But that is just my take....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I got my ass handed to me from several on here when I stood up to him on the forum. I think I hit him between the eyes on my 2nd or 3rd post, no one knowing who I was. A lot people posted hate at me for it. Those escalated to PM threats so I deleted every post I had made up to that time and laid low for about 6 months.

What creeped me out was the stuff he posted about princess and angel. Stuff like this;

http://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topic/13822-officially-lost-my-mind.html

My guess is that he's schizo, murdered them, and he's posting everything from a padded prison cell with the authorities hoping he someday posts something that would give them evidence.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Our Forum was dark when Qwerty was online and his evil posts were contagious. I was new to Forums and it sickend me to read the hatred that it brought out in members. I'm like LittleTommy "if you can't say something nice don't say it at all." Our forum is world wide and I am embarrassed when I see fighting among US members. I'm joined our forum from the love of our little motorcycles and the friendships I have made has enriched my life.
Rick

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Our Forum was dark when Qwerty was online and his evil posts were contagious. I was new to Forums and it sickend me to read the hatred that it brought out in members. I'm like LittleTommy "if you can't say something nice don't say it at all." Our forum is world wide and I am embarrassed when I see fighting among US members. I'm joined our forum from the love of out little motorcycles and the friendships I have made has enriched my life.
Rick
It embarrasses me too. We don't see any posts from anyone in the world, in any other country, fighting and whining and bitching about the trivial stuff like we read here sometimes. They must think we are complete idiots.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I think I'm going to take the day off from the forum. I'll get back to you later if I get a PM. I need a break.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Geez Hoot, Not everything you can dig up can be looked upon as a Treasure. Some things should just be re-buried and remain so.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
It embarrasses me too. We don't see any posts from anyone in the world, in any other country, fighting and whining and bitching about the trivial stuff like we read here sometimes. They must think we are complete idiots.
Far from it LT – most of the “angst” is involving guns and politics – two intertwined subjects that are dear to Americans hearts, and emotive subjects as well - especially this close to an election.

“Most” of us foreigners are “polite” on these two subjects, simply because we are well aware that it’s not our guns, or our politics that are affected. We can observe, we can comment - but it would be “bad form” to criticise.

Don’t think for one moment that we don’t have stronger views on our own politicians – and if an American were to wade in on a UK forum with criticisms, he’d be given short shrift. A good example is Obamah’s impending visit to the UK, where he’s already been advised that voicing an opinion on whether or not we should leave the EU would likely result in him being told to “fuck off” by all and sundry over here.

What is sad to see, is well respected members resorting to what I can only describe as a “cat fight” – (a lot of outraged howling over nothing). Sometimes I try to imagine them at the keyboard with their tails all fluffed up at each other, (which gives you some idea of just how seriously I take it). I'll let you decide who's who on these two pics ....... ;)

cat-at-keyboard.jpg cat-laptop-keyboard-tender-concentrate-screen-34458544.jpg

But – that’s the nature of the basement – we need somewhere to let off steam in the winter months when we’re not spending enough energy on riding.

But “above ground” this is a helpful nice place (forum) to be involved with – we can “ask” freely, and we help freely, with no criticism of repeated questions, or anyone playing the “my ego is bigger than yours” game. What goes on in the basement, stays in the basement – just as it should be.

As far as querty goes, there’s been a few times when I’ve considered posting a link to a helpful thread for someone to read, only to find querty spitting feathers over something or another. No way to behave in public – and thankfully before my time .......

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Far from it LT – most of the “angst” is involving guns and politics – two intertwined subjects that are dear to Americans hearts, and emotive subjects as well - especially this close to an election.

“Most” of us foreigners are “polite” on these two subjects, simply because we are well aware that it’s not our guns, or our politics that are affected. We can observe, we can comment - but it would be “bad form” to criticise.

Don’t think for one moment that we don’t have stronger views on our own politicians – and if an American were to wade in on a UK forum with criticisms, he’d be given short shrift. A good example is Obamah’s impending visit to the UK, where he’s already been advised that voicing an opinion on whether or not we should leave the EU would likely result in him being told to “fuck off” by all and sundry over here.

What is sad to see, is well respected members resorting to what I can only describe as a “cat fight” – (a lot of outraged howling over nothing). Sometimes I try to imagine them at the keyboard with their tails all fluffed up at each other, (which gives you some idea of just how seriously I take it). I'll let you decide who's who on these two pics ....... ;)

View attachment 27891 View attachment 27892

But – that’s the nature of the basement – we need somewhere to let off steam in the winter months when we’re not spending enough energy on riding.

But “above ground” this is a helpful nice place (forum) to be involved with – we can “ask” freely, and we help freely, with no criticism of repeated questions, or anyone playing the “my ego is bigger than yours” game. What goes on in the basement, stays in the basement – just as it should be.

As far as querty goes, there’s been a few times when I’ve considered posting a link to a helpful thread for someone to read, only to find querty spitting feathers over something or another. No way to behave in public – and thankfully before my time .......

You are a good man purple. "Spitting feathers" had me spitting my tea:D

Tom

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
548 Posts
Well Hoot, all I can say is please....please..... don't dig up old things from the past. No good can come of it. I had left here because of that one person and was not surprised to just check back one day and see he was banned from here. I love reading threads about the TWs, both what others have done and where they have been, but all the other garbage doesnt belong on here. I just want to enjoy all things TW related and get a laugh from others comments. But if and when he shows up at your house for dinner, wish him well from all his canadian friends!

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Nah – they’re only amusing when taken in context, and I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise by resorting to “clichés”.

Besides – you’ll run out of keyboards soon enough …… :p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts