TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Nothin new for me, but you are gonna like that rack, Ol' Santa did ya good!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I recognize that....
DAD66C4F-FCAE-4001-9BF4-01E4E2FDF1A6_zpsmmxrgvgr.jpg
Santa brought me one too!

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My in laws got me a Shinko 700 for the front and my wife got me a 1L MSR fuel bottle which fits snuggly in my tool tube!

Happy Holidays!
Ryan

·
Registered
250 Posts
Very nice lift. What brand?
It's the 1000 lb Pittsburgh lift from Harbor Freight. If you wait until they go on sale for $349 you can use the 25% off coupon and get them for around $262 before tax. My mom always manages to get discounts that aren't supposed to be had, so she used a $299 coupon and then the lady still let her use the 25% off coupon on top of that which is a big no-no. So she got it for $250 after tax. Heck of a deal, and it definitely makes working on the bikes a lot easier!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am sure you will get lots of use from that lift. You would not think that such a small bike would have such a long list of projects.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I am sure you will get lots of use from that lift. You would not think that such a small bike would have such a long list of projects.
Between the two bikes it seems the projects and general maintenance never end. I was changing the oil on the TW the other day and my mom came out, asked me what I was doing, and said "you change the oil more on your bikes than you do the car." Well yes I do, I've only put 2800 miles on the car since June, and I've put over 7000 on the bikes.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Next project for mine is the heavier springs, front and rear, and then the kickstart kit. I found out the other day how hard it is to start a bike with a dead battery and no kick start.
You won't regret either! Kick start is great to have, as you already know. The springs are such an improvement, I can't put into words!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Not for the TW, but I got a Remus stainless y-pipe and carbon fiber slip-on for my 1150 GS Adventure. I also got an Aerostich wind shirt. The problem with getting anything for the TW is that I like it just how it is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts