TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was after dark last night when I got home from work and spotted something dark and sinister in the street in front of my house. This is what it was.

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1969.jpg

This appears to be new and is in perfect conditions. Who does this belong to?

-The NSA?
-The Russians?
-The Oregon air force looking for Admiral?
-A member of the other TW forum spying on my new super secret TW mod?
-Tony checking to make sure my chain is properly cleaned and lubed?
-A neighbor kid who is crying now because his new birthday present didn't return home?

I tried to post this thread last night but couldn't because I wasn't able to get internet access. Is that a merely a coincidence, or:

-Should I start wearing a tin foil hat and looking over my shoulder for black helicopters?
-Should I open the thumb drive and see if it contains Hillary's emails, or Trump's tax returns?
-Can I use the rechargeable battery to jumpstart my TW?
-Can I duct tape it to my helmet and use it to float over those pesky water crossings that Joemama has planned?
-Why didn't I get a GoPro with it?

So many questions. . . . . . . .

·
Registered
637 Posts
Buddy had one of those... I was flying it once when it got out of range and just took off over the neighborhood. Luckily, was able to recover it.

Check with your neighbors. They probably had a signal interruption and the thing took off on its own.

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
haha. Some neighbor is pissed off right about now. Is it usable? :D

·
Super Moderator
5,131 Posts
Stick a homing device on it and put it on Ebay – should be able to sell it least dozen times …….

·
Registered
715 Posts
Stick a homing device on it and put it on Ebay – should be able to sell it least dozen times …….
HA! Install homing control device, sell drone on local Craigslist. New owner turns it on for first time, and it flies back to TW-Brian - then repeat. GENIUS!

·
Registered
118 Posts
It was after dark last night when I got home from work and spotted something dark and sinister in the street in front of my house. This is what it was
This appears to be new and is in perfect conditions. Who does this belong to?

-The NSA?
-The Russians?
-The Oregon air force looking for Admiral?
-A member of the other TW forum spying on my new super secret TW mod?
-Tony checking to make sure my chain is properly cleaned and lubed?
-A neighbor kid who is crying now because his new birthday present didn't return home?

I tried to post this thread last night but couldn't because I wasn't able to get internet access. Is that a merely a coincidence, or:

-Should I start wearing a tin foil hat and looking over my shoulder for black helicopters?
-Should I open the thumb drive and see if it contains Hillary's emails, or Trump's tax returns?
-Can I use the rechargeable battery to jumpstart my TW?
-Can I duct tape it to my helmet and use it to float over those pesky water crossings that Joemama has planned?
-Why didn't I get a GoPro with it?

So many questions. . . . . . . .
I am glad you are asking the REAL questions here.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Smitty, tinfoil isn't for PROBES. It's for brain SCANS.
Yer doin' it wrong bro.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
PSA if you do have a drone or quadcopter put your name and phone number on it. You WILL lose it like this one and if you put some info on it you might get it back. Obviously this is an NSA drone and the outerspace aliens living next to you knocked it out of the sky. Now the NSA is monitoring you because you have it!

Nows there's a needed invention. Most of these quad copters have a built in GPS why don't they put a find my drone app or tracking signal in them with location?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Dang me, that would make a mite nervous. I think your supposed to wear the tinfoil around das gonads to protect your seed. Though my one riding jacket has a radiation proof spot to protect my cellphone from radiation. Not sure my gonads would fit in there. Not sure which is scarier aliens or NSA.

·
Registered
20,159 Posts
Since January 2016 all drones weighing more than 0.5 pounds must be registered with Big Brother or face fines up to $27,000. A variety of other regulations apply to use, registration and identification of this evolving hobby and commercial activity.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts