TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe how much fun/enjoyment I've had over the past few days, looking and going over old posts and threads, since the sad news I posted about Mel's Passing...

I've been spending a few hours every night {and some mornings} looking back at threads of folks, some who no longer post, others are on here everyday, like I used to be, the threads, especially in the Adventure and General Sections contain some great stuff and videos, photos, stories, etc...I don't enjoy living in the past, especially at my age, because the grim reaper might be running behind me :eek:馃懟...but some of this stuff is great to look back at, even my own stuff and photos, which I don't remember posting...lol

If you've got time to waste on some shitty weather day or if you are under the weather, give it a try...you will likely find, it is well worth your while.

{and it damn sure makes me more determined to get Old Blue back out more, and in a bit better condition, for any adventure rides I might partake in next year, 2021 has to be better than 2020, right?}

Moab 2015 First Report 068.JPG

Registered
Who says these "Look Backs" are for the birds?
Keep it up Hoot!

Registered
Hey Hoot,
I don't know when that picture was taken of the fire with all the boys around it but, those are the BIGGEST logs I've ever seen put on a campfire. Pretty sure that fire is still burning TODAY.
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts