TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has a spare stock exhaust they would be willing to sell?
My bike came with a DG exhaust on it and the noise gets so freaking annoying after like 50 miles.
Figure going back to stock probably is going to be my best bet to quiet it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have a new one it just needs the end cap let me know what you will give me cause it is geting ready to go to the dumpster.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hey, Terk...
Did you check to see for sure that your DG has the spark arrestor/decibel unit installed?

Just wondering if anyone has a spare stock exhaust they would be willing to sell?
My bike came with a DG exhaust on it and the noise gets so freaking annoying after like 50 miles.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Please don't dump that new muffler!
*Somebody* out there will be needing it for sure.
List it in the classified or even eBay it if you're so inclined.
Thanks,
Dave

i have a new one it just needs the end cap let me know what you will give me cause it is getting ready to go to the dumpster.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I have one off a 2018 with 50 mi on it I would do $125.00 + shipping let me know. I can get you some pic if you need them thank Bruce
Hey Bruce...what did you replace the stocker with? Just curious.
How do you like it?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Did you want to trade a stocker for the DG? Just curious.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have one too if you don't find what you're looking for (off 2005). Located in Nor Cal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I put on a FMF power core with a quiet insert with a sigma stage 6 jet kit it works grate it has better throttle response night and day difference I am not much into putting on loud exhaust but this worked and not much louder than stock .

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does have both. The only thing I could get for it would be the aftermarket quietcore which I've read doesn't really affect it that much.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a friend that wants to try it on his bike if I end up getting a stock exhaust, but if he ends up not liking it I'll probably sell it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How do you go about getting a thread taken down?
I received a stock exhaust so no longer have need of one...

·
Registered
958 Posts
DG versus Stock...and you pick stock??? Who listens to Barry Manilow when you can have Steppenwolf? Before going back to stock I would consider putting down my purse and putting in ear protection.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.