TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang! finally pulling the trigger this monday and getting a tdub! i’ve been dreaming of this for a little bit so i’m quite excited. i plan on doing a few mods and was wondering if anyone knows anything about this bike pictured? i tried searching the web but can’t dig anything up. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
COOL ! Sorry can't help. I know its a TW but it looks like an RT2 ! My brother had a 72 360

Reactions: brendanklein

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
That has pretty much a standard "bobber"-built appearance, although the yellow headlight lens in a first for me. Typical details can be found by searching "Bobber" on the forum or web. Some parts like the seat are often sourced from Japan but can be pricey.

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
415 Posts
Pretty sure that was a bike done by these guys.

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
I had to laugh years ago when I first saw their video where they get their bikes repeatedly stuck in mud and sand and yet claim it to be the Ultimate Off-Road Test with an exclamation point.

With absent or fairly ineffective fenders and exposed air filters the Bobber style is not the best for anything wet or muddy. Style over function is a popular direction for some TW owners.

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nothing too crazy in terms of mods that I can see. Are you buying this exact bike or you want to mod one to look like this?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing too crazy in terms of mods that I can see. Are you buying this exact bike or you want to mod one to look like this?
i bought a new TW, want to take the bike in this direction at some point so was looking to source some of the parts etc.. i dig the look a lot.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Brendan

Here is something similar that you can look at

·
Registered
603 Posts
Another term you may want to search for on this type of build is a "brat" style TW, really popular mod style in Japan, webike will have a lot of the parts you can reference for your build, and see if you can find them elsewhere like eBay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts