·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
I'd be Fred Flintstone'ing it with my feet and WOT!!! :D

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I'd be Fred Flintstone'ing it with my feet and WOT!!! :D
With your new white jacket that bear would be running from you! Polar bear on a motorcycle trumps a black bear on foot.

Tom:D

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
My goodness what an imagination you have Tom!! ha ha ha !! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
You guys need help....:lol:

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I thought everyone knew polar bears ride bikes. th-15.jpeg
Especially after they have had a few brews. sticker,375x360.u1.png
Me, I get a hangover after a few. th-14.jpeg
G'night y'all, I am entirely too goofy from copious wine at Basque dinner tonight..along with fresh baked bread, clam chowder, baked beans with sausage, monstrous salad , piles of garlic fries, and a creamy calamari steak as big as the plate. Another carat of wine, smoked cheddar wedges and wine over vanilla ice cream for desert. Nevada's Basque heritage can result in larger waist-line.

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
G'night y'all, I am entirely too goofy from copious wine at Basque dinner tonight..along with fresh baked bread, clam chowder, baked beans with sausage, monstrous salad , piles of garlic fries, and a creamy calamari steak as big as the plate. Another carat of wine, smoked cheddar wedges and wine over vanilla ice cream for desert. Nevada's Basque heritage can result in larger waist-line.[/QUOTE] :eek: :love10:

We had the "Bachelor's Special" tonight. A can of corn and a spoon. :dontknow: :D

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think most bears fly whether they be kodiak, blackie, brownie, grizz, or polar bear. It is more a case of hovering in ground effect. low-flying-polar-bear.jpg th-16.jpeg flying-bear-cub.jpg 201012241343212014.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Since most bears top out at about 35 MPH what I think you actually need is greater acceleration, not greater top speed. Might consider adding a few teeth to the rear sprocket.;)

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Oh, Tom. You are almost excused, because it is late at night for you....but take a closer look at that picture. It is NOT a Black Bear.....it is a Kodiak Grizzly.
And.....the bear is NOT on foot......it actually is flying, because it has all 4 paws in the air, in this picture. No paws on the ground.

View attachment 21230
You insensitive, no good, throwback to the olden day's! That bear came out month's ago and stated that he identifies as a black bear. We must respect how he feels and not hang labels on him. Get with the times.

Tom:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts