TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let my better half ride my TW a couple of weeks ago and she loved it! She hadn’t been on a bike since she was a teenager. She does still ride four wheelers and snowmobiles. Now I’m looking for a second one. Looking today at one about an hour away. Hopefully it turns out to be a good deal. Wish me luck 😀 3FA591DB-1E8D-4A05-AA5E-084A1CEDC36C.jpeg

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Lady Dozerash sure looks happy on hubby's bike. Hope the second bike purchase works out well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up the second TW this morning! I think I got a great deal! It’s a 2006 in nice shape. It needs a few things, tires, battery etc. Someone added the Kickstarter to it so that’s a plus also an aftermarket exhaust. The base gasket is weeping a little, I’ll change that and the one on my 2009 this winter with updated base gasket. It has a few miles on it but mostly road miles. Starts, runs and sounds good!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will probably face the same delightful problem in the near future. My wife also rode as a teenager & she enjoys two-upping on the Tdub. However I plan to get her on the front so she can get a mc license & use it herself. No doubt this will lead me back to Craigslist motorcycles for sale. I am still deciding where that might go. Probably a 650 KLR only because there are a ton of them out there for not much $$ & one would be a good counterpoint to the TW.
This is what I call a real First-World-Problem! We all should be so lucky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts