TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many of you have said on this forum, the Jimbo shield does indeed make the Dub look sharp. Just got my Jimbo and frecently added a Seat Concepts seat and rear Yamaha rack. Yeah I know, you want picks, but I'm a geezer and I need my son to help me with posts. Hang in there, I'll have some good ones soon. Merry Christmas everyone.

Will

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Mack............I feel your pain on the picture posting!,hang in there (I still haven't took the plunge and "figured it out".....cyber-phobia I presume ).

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
A thread called "looking sharp" with no pics?! C'mon man... I explained how to do it in fandangos 2014 tws thread. :dejection:

I'll post this up again for you guys:

Photobucket seems to be the easiest and most popular. Smugmug also works. I have a photobucket app on my phone that I use because I take most pics with my phone. The pics I take with my gopro3 I upload through my computer by removing the sd card and putting it in my computer. Then I just upload them to photobucket on the internet. You will have 4 options so just copy the IMG "image" link to the thread.

It will then show your pic like this. Give it a try and you will see that it really is not hard to do.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, Palm. I saw your post earlier, but we geezers (74) sometimes need to take things slow. I want our high tech son to see your post and hold my hand through the process.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Pics can also be uploaded directly from your computer, choose the "go advanced" option when you are replying and want to add a picture. Look for the paper clip icon and click it, this will open a new window and allow you to choose the pic you want to upload.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts