TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking for a front end with disc brake for a conversion from drum to disc. It seems these aren't as readily available as I had hoped. (no luck on ebay, fb marketplace, craigslist.)

So I am coming here in hopes that someone is sitting on one that they would be looking to turn into cash.

I am mainly in need of the forks & hub alone. But would gladly take the full front end.

Thanks !

·
Super Moderator
20,694 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good luck on your search!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

I am looking for a front end with disc brake for a conversion from drum to disc. It seems these aren't as readily available as I had hoped. (no luck on ebay, fb marketplace, craigslist.)

So I am coming here in hopes that someone is sitting on one that they would be looking to turn into cash.

I am mainly in need of the forks & hub alone. But would gladly take the full front end.

Thanks !
Good Morning,
if you are still looking for afront disk brake conversion, I have a full setup. thanks

·
Super Moderator
20,694 Posts
Good Morning,
if you are still looking for afront disk brake conversion, I have a full setup. thanks
Where are you located?

·
Super Moderator
20,694 Posts
He hasn't logged on for 9 days. I've sent him a message that you were responding to his post. But who knows when he will see it?

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale!!

tommy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks !
How much is it worth? I have a 2001 TW200 its in great shape

·
Super Moderator
20,694 Posts
He hasn't been online here for a week. He should have seen your responses. I just reached out to him again for you guys. I don't know when he might see it. It's possible that he found one already and won't be back.

Good luck and May God Bless,
tommy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts