TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I'm down here in Central Florida between Gainesville and Ocala and am looking for a good used TW from an original owner,not looking to get ripped or play dealer games.If you know of or have a TW for sale hit me up,I'm ready to buy . would be much obliged for any help.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm down here in Central Florida between Gainesville and Ocala and am looking for a good used TW from an original owner,not looking to get ripped or play dealer games.If you know of or have a TW for sale hit me up,I'm ready to buy . would be much obliged for any help.

This will probably be your best bet. It makes searching so much easier.

Sam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
+1 for Searchtempest. Also, Facebook is not for everyone but 5 of my 7 have come from it. Especially since CL now gets 5 bucks for postings. Keep an eye on the classifieds on here too.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome and have fun in that Ocala National Forest sand bed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
My suggestion would be to figure out if you want an old one 86-00 Kick start and drum. Or second gen but the 01-08 had some base gasket trouble (although minor, one thing to think of) I got an 09 for $2600 with 1,750 miles. Within a year I put 1,750 miles on it. Just be ready to budget a few hundreds on accessories. A few mods go a really long way on this bike. (fuel filter)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My suggestion would be to figure out if you want an old one 86-00 Kick start and drum. Or second gen but the 01-08 had some base gasket trouble (although minor, one thing to think of) I got an 09 for $2600 with 1,750 miles. Within a year I put 1,750 miles on it. Just be ready to budget a few hundreds on accessories. A few mods go a really long way on this bike. (fuel filter)
Thank You,going to look at one today,will post on it if I buy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just scored a 98 with 2830 mi ,it starts but needs a good carb cleaning from sitting other wise she's is pretty good shape.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I ever get out that way i'll surely let you know,The guy I bought it from lives by the Ocala N.F. and say's it was perfect for him there.I will be mostly riding the back roads here in Levy county.If trail riding at slow to moderate speeds is your thing I don't think you will be disappointed if you go with a TW.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, Bulldog. Here's hoping the carb cleaning does the trick!

And good luck on your search, Dirtninja. Hopefully it wont take too long.

Marty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts