TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't justify the drive out to Moab, but might swing a trip to Arkansas. I've seen some literature on trails in the Ouachita N. F., but have never ridden anywhere down there.

Are there any good trail riding opportunities in the Ozarks this time of year? I know trails around here are extremely soft and wet. I think I'd like to spend a few days camping and riding.

I already sent a PM to one member about this but wasn't sure it even went through.

·
Registered
250 Posts
There are TONS of dual sport riding opportunities in the Ozarks. Do you have a GPS? I ask because I've included a link to GPS tracks for various rides in and around NW Arkansas. It's a 14 page thread with a lot of good information. Also, if you get on the AR-NWA ADV BS thread, they've got a ton of ideas as far as places to ride in the area. Really great group of guys, just post up your questions over there and you should get some good info (just be ready for the BS as well :cool:)

AR SLAP Trax - ADVrider

If you make it down around Fayetteville let me know, I may be able to meet up and ride with you

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have ridden in the Quachitas both East and West of Mena, Arkansas. Just tons of country to ride in!!
Milo
You're killin' me Milo. Raised in NW Arkansas and haven't been there in 15 years and then just for funerals. Have a high school friend that has 20 unoccupied acres on the Osage River where I can camp forever. They want me back at a HS reunion. I'm thinking.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts