TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke a chunk off my ankle slipping on freaking leaves. It's not a super bad thing but the doctor doesn't want me putting weight on it. See the ortho doc on Monday to get a permanent cast. Got this lovely temperate splint for now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446788457.092297.jpg

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
I broke a chunk off my ankle slipping on freaking leaves. It's not a super bad thing but the doctor doesn't want me putting weight on it. See the ortho doc on Monday to get a permanent cast. Got this lovely temperate splint for now.

View attachment 23924
Aw man, you had a chance at a super dangerous TW crash story and you decided to tell the truth! But if you do tell a story which could be a fib, just don't start it with "No shit there I was..."! :p

Hope it gets healed for the TW Forum Christmas Ride (or end of the calendar ride if you ain't into Christmas).

·
Super Moderator
18,053 Posts
Ahhh JB, not you too bro!!!

Too many people getting hurt around here lately. :mad:

·
Registered
6,435 Posts

View attachment 23924
So were you wearing MX boots? If not what were you wearing? Sorry to hear of another dinged up member.

Tom

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So were you wearing MX boots? If not what were you wearing? Sorry to hear of another dinged up member.

Tom
There was actually no motorcycle involved in this accident. I was walking on a concrete path in my yard that was covered with leaves and i hit a slippery wet spot.

I was walking to the shed where my TW is stored if that counts.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Hopefully i wont be down too long, i still have s lot of winter prep to do around my house.

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
There was actually no motorcycle involved in this accident. I was walking on a concrete path in my yard that was covered with leaves and i hit a slippery wet spot.

I was walking to the shed where my TW is stored if that counts.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Hopefully i wont be down too long, i still have s lot of winter prep to do around my house.

So you have a bloody sock like Curt Shilling?;) Stab in the dark that you would be a Red Sox fan....

Tom

·
Registered
343 Posts
Oh no.

Looks way too familiar.

Mine's bigger then yours:p. :(

Hope you're feeling better and heal up soon.

Mobility stinks, but from what I am learning, in my case, it is probably a much needed refresher course in patience.

Get well soon jb.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Oh, bummer jb! Heal fast, man. Well wishes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts