·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I'm horrible at losing tools. I can't seem to engage my brain when I lay something down. I lost a set of sockets while restoring the Black Widow. I tore my shop area upside down twice. I finally found them a month later in my electrical parts tool box when I need a terminal lug.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm a mechanic for a living I'm very fussy about my tools. I'd rather go back to the tool box 15 times to get the same tool and know it's there it is marked out spot then misplace stuff. Or in my work place tools always make it back to my tool cart that follows me were ever I working and are returned to my tool box at end of the day.

Tools are not cheap (ok stuff I keep at homes not crazy expensive but still). I can't afford to replace misplaced stuff often. I could buy more that a few TW's for what I have invested in tools. Hell my work tool box alone costs more than a TW and all it does is stores my tools lol.

Sad thing is I have 3 full tool boxes.
My work set (big box with a lot of very good tools that allow me to do pretty much any job i run in too)
My home set (very basic big box store bought stuff small amount of air tools and a small compressor)
And a set I keep at my folks place in my work shop. (My original work tool box and many of the tools as well, some big box store stuff and a bike hoist some air tools and a 28gallon 5hp electric compressor).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts